Skip Navigation

Parish Endowment Fund

Parish Endowment Fund

This fund was established in 2013 with the purpose to serve the financial needs of St. Mary's Parish.  Proceeds from this endowment may be used to repair, maintain or upgrade any and all of the parish’s buildings and/or to financially support the ministries and the salaries of the ministers of the parish including the school and its staff.

This fund is an endowment with the principal always remaining intact.  Each year eighty percent (80%) of the interest and dividends derived from the investment of the fund may be used for parish needs as determined in the parish’s budgeting process.  The remaining twenty percent (20%) of the growth will be reinvested in the fund to insure the fund’s ongoing growth.

We are grateful to Wayne and Pattie Pelzel for their substantial gift in establishing this fund.

If you'd like to give to this fund, please click here.  Thank you!